Are you a friendly, community-minded human being with good organisational skills and the ability to use (or learn to use) Twitter, Facebook and WordPress? Are you available for 9 hours to be spread over Friday-Tuesday and to include some hours at the weekend? Would you like £8.25 an hour? Do you dream of working closely with our lovely existing administrator Rachael?
We’re looking for a second administrator who can take responsibility for our publicity and general communication with the world – you might have noticed we’re a bit sporadic with updating the website! They will also be able to increase the time that we can staff the centre for by working some of the weekend. Job description as follows:
- To market the Community Centre and DCCA events to local groups and individuals using all available channels including the website and social media, with appropriate direction and support from the Trustees and Volunteer Team.
- To co-ordinate the upkeep of our website (currently WordPress), mainly through blog posts and simple site admin (training provided).
- To take bookings, confirm that they comply with the Bookings Policy and confirm the booking with the hirer using the standard confirmation form.
- To deal with emails and other correspondence as necessary.
- To greet hirers for sessions taking place during working hours and ensure the centre is clean and tidy.
- To book cleaners and other contactors as necessary and occasionally undertake light cleaning duties if needed.
For more information and an application form, please e-mail email@example.com. If this isn’t you, do you have any friends who might be interested? Send them our way!